We believe God created us to live in relationship with Him and in community with others.
Small groups are a vital part of the Church. LifeGroups help people learn about God and grow closer to Him and each other. We will begin launching a LifeGroup near you soon. Contact Hamilton for more information or Sundays check out the info at the connection table.
At Cornerstone, we care as much about those outside the church as those who are already inside. That's why we have made serving in the community and around the world a big part of who we are. Mission Partners are listed below.
- Laguna Madre Christian Academy – Cornerstone has the benefit and blessing to be partners with LMCA. LMCA is a non-denominational Christian school which seeks to educate children in an environment of Christ-like love, Biblical truth and academic excellence. LMCA offers pre-K3 thru 12th grade utilizing the instructional curriculum from A-beka Academy. http://www.lmcatexas.com/
- Compassion International - Compassion means “to suffer with” and is an emotional response of sympathy. But it’s not just a feeling. The feeling is combined with a desire to help. Because we have compassion, we want to take action and help the person who is suffering. https://www.compassion.com/about/what-is-compassion.htm
Cornerstone Kids is made up of volunteers and staff who serve within the ministry to bring the life-giving message of Jesus Christ. Children who we serve are taught through interactive lessons and music the love Jesus has for them and for their families. They are taught Scripture and are shown how to interact with God’s word in a meaningful way.
For information on the ministry and ways to volunteer, please contact Ashley at [email protected] or 956-312-9800.
First time at Cornerstone? Sunday mornings we have Nursery Care & Children’s Church for the flowing ages:
- 0-5 Years Old can be checked into the Nursery during Praise & Worship
- 6 Years Old – 5th grade is encouraged to stay with their parents in the Sanctuary until Children’s Church has been dismissed to their classes.
- After the Service a parent or guardian can pick up their child at the Main Entrance of the Children’s Church door.
VBS Info and Sign-Up: https://cornerstonechurchbayview.mycokesburyvbs.com
(Middle School & High School) CC Youth exists to save, equip, and send out Middle School and High School students by helping them encounter God, grow within community, and discover how they can do something to impact their church, schools and the world with their unique gifts and talents.
"SERVING THE greater LAGUNA MADRE"
106 Madelyn Rose, Bayview, Texas 78566 | Phone: 956.254.4001 | [email protected]
Office Hours: Tuesday - Thursday 9am - 4pm (by appointment)
Copyright (C) 2021 Cornerstone Church. All rights reserved.